My dear friends;
Shalom from Jerusalem, the City of the Great King!
“You have heard that it was said, ‘You shall love your neighbour and hate your enemy. But I say to you, love your enemies, bless those who curse you, do good to those who hate you and pray for those who spitefully use you and persecute you.” Matthew 5:43,44.
“And you will be hated by all for My Name’s sake. But those who endure to the end shall be saved.” Mark 13:13
TODAY nations are hanging in the balance all around the globe. You and I have been brought to the kingdom for such a time as this. In spite of the dire security situation we face, here in Jerusalem we have just worshipped and rejoiced with 7,500 saints from over 100 nations. They were attending the annual Feast of Tabernacles Christian Celebration hosted by the International Christian Embassy in Jerusalem. God’s salt and light showed up! Hallelujah!
Thank you for your letters and emails to me over the summer, which has swiftly passed. Jay and I spent time with our children and grandchildren which was life-giving. Timeout helps us to take stalk and just ‘quit’ for a while. Thank you for your prayers for our family and work, as we are now busy with new TV teaching programs. My work is to write, so pray for your friend to be faithful and ‘show-up’ every morning, facing a blank page. At times it is daunting, but there is much to be done. I keep promising to get my latest book published, and now there is no reason for any more delays.
How powerful is the prayer force of God’s people all over the globe? We set the standard and keep the darkness from smothering us all. Please do not be discouraged in well doing. If you need to rest, do it, but never cease to call to heaven for the help we all need to keep going. But please pay close attention to what is going on in your own nation. The darkness hates Jews and Christians, our surprise shows we are out of touch with reality; we are in a war to the finish, but WE WIN using the weapons given us from heaven.
1. England – If Jeremy Corbin, the leader of the Labor Party, is voted into office, up to 40% of England’s Jewish population could possibly leave. Pray for PM Theresa May to prevail with Brexit.
2. European Union. – Iran, the world’s primary terrorist nation, remains in their good books receiving full support! Very few “get it” except Israel and the USA under President Trump. World leaders are willfully blind. Mr. Netanyahu brought the UN evidence of where nuclear materials are stored in Tehran and Europe treats this information like the ‘boy crying wolf!’ It’s pathetic!
3. USA – Judge Brett Kavanagh will be completely acquitted and voted to the Supreme Court.(This infamous interrogation will go down in history, hearkening back to burning witches in Medieval days.)
4. Canada – Conservatives must stand up and speak out and be supported for Truth to prevail OR Canada will continue to go downhill very rapidly. The church, called by some, ‘the sleeping giant’ must arise. Our young children are at stake, as they watch parents are being stripped of their authority over gender identity.
5. Russia – Mr. Putin has given the Church formidable powers. The Russian Orthodox Church rules her peoples. A man can legally beat his wife and children until they bleed with no consequences.
Russia proudly established four, S-300 powerful Soviet Air Defence Missile Systems into Syria. They can reach 250 kilometers, putting Jerusalem in the crosshairs. If need be Israel will take them out. We are noting the countdown to a major conflict here. Russia may be eyeing the enormous reserve of natural gas found in the sea just off the coast of Israel. Is this the spoil they eventually come down for?
6. Iran: They launched 6 ballistic missiles into Syria to fight ‘Isis’ they say. “Death to Israel” is written in Hebrew on the outside of these weapons. The International Court of Justice which sits in the Hague is demanding America to remove its sanctions against Iran for humanitarian purposes. There is no call for Iran to change its threats, and policies of death and destruction to Israel.
7. The Palestinian Authority: Their most valuable asset is their 5.2 million refugees… who have carried that status since 1948. During these past 70 years, the Palestinian Authority (PA) have proven to be masters at lying. America cut her support to UNRWA (United Nations Relief Works Agency) in January. Then canceling it completely this August because there is no movement in the PA to even speak to
Israelis. You have heard in the world media that UNRWA is completely bankrupt… BUT the truth is: 67 nations still support UNRWA. The Palestinians have a complete lack of transparency and accountability of UNRWA’s funds. Today it stands at $1 BILLION. But interestingly, a second, one billion dollars remain unaccounted for this year alone. That is correct. They lie and say their children are starving, and stage mock protests for TV cameras. They also hold back the salaries of their workers. These funds find their way into the “Pay to Slay” pensions for convicted terrorists and their families who kill Israelis. Meanwhile, the PA kids military clubs and terror training camps thrive. For more information go to: www.israelbehindthenews.com Abbas is working overtime at the UN, to vilify Israel and to garner even greater support.
8. ISRAEL: We have just spent the most glorious week celebrating the Biblical Feast of Tabernacles. 7,500 Christian pilgrims came up from over 100 nations. This is God’s United Nations in action. Israelis (Jews) and Christians are working together to rescue, bless and heal wounded Muslim Syrians.
It was a joy to speak with nurses and a Dr. who rode on donkeys over Mount Hermon, led by Israeli soldiers to the Syrian border, where friendly Syrian soldiers met them with horses and carried them for hours in the night to northern villages to give medical attention to the wounded. Talk about heroes.
There are untold blessings resulting from the relationship forged between Christians and Jews in this nation, which is resounding quietly around the world. The level of anointing this year at the celebrations during the Feast was the highest Jay and I have ever experienced. Along with several other praying couples, we believed God to birth The Christian Embassy Jerusalem in September of 1980. God continues to work mightily. MIGHTILY! Please Give Him praise! Please remember: whatever we do in the Kingdom GROWS! Pause and think of that! Everything the Holy Spirit in you inspires within you will prosper through obedience.
Thank you for praying for the Peace of Jerusalem. Pray for 90% of Israelis who know little or nothing of their heritage, and even less of the Bible. The Hebrew Bible is written in ancient Hebrew. Modern Jews do not understand it. I guess it is even harder than the King James Bible for modern-day English speakers. There is no ‘reading the Bible’ in Judaism like there is in Christianity.
It is so sad to hear our friends tell how their children want nothing to do with the Bible. They hate religion and are not interested in this ancient word and a living faith. PRAY FOR ALL OF ISRAEL TO BE SAVED… in whatever way the Almighty chooses to reveal Himself. It is a modern day tragedy that the Land of the Bible should be left so spiritually destitute. All you are hearing about are the ‘few’ shining stars here. The majority of people believe the Bible is a book of fables and that is what the youth are taught in school. Find a way to support Israelis. Send me your ideas, I have a few on my own.
Do you realize that all things are pointing to the coming of the Messiah!!! Are we the generation that will see this come to pass? YES! “When the LORD builds up Zion, He will appear in His glory. For this is written for the LAST GENERATION. For this is written for the generation yet to be created.” Ps. 102:16a, 18. However, will it happen? We hang on for the ride and try to find ways to be relevant. Pray for our sons whose Hebrew skills are perfect, and who have influence with their generation, and our grandchildren in theirs. Jay and I believe that as we gather our loved ones daily in prayer and home for meals, change is inevitable.
Thank You for your prayers and support over the last 49 years. We left Canada for Israel October 20th, 1969. If you do not have a copy of our book, “Love My People”, just ask, and I will send it to you.
In His Love.
Box 84156, Mevasseret Zion 9079097 ISRAEL