Brothers and sisters pray for us… 1 Thessalonians 5:25
Everyday tension is growing here, especially in Jerusalem. Security is a way of life in Israel. To go in to our local mall we pass through two security checks. We have been doing this for 20 years now. It is just a part of our daily routine, but we can sense the growing unrest and foment, and the ‘need’ the Palestinians have for conflict. These are hard words, but sadly true!
Facts on the Ground:
- In the last week, 10 people have died.
- One week ago armed terrorists exited the Temple Mount with weapons, murdering 2 young Druze police IDF officers and wounded a 3rd guarding the area, 3 Palestinians were killed.
- Israeli security installed metal detectors at each entrance to the Al Aska Mosque, the Temple Mount area, to insure that no more arms are smuggled inside.
- The Mufti said all should refuse to enter and protest until the security was removed. Tens of thousands gather in the streets to make a show of prayer, then attack the police and soldiers.
- Mahmoud Abbas called for protestors to “bare their chests” claiming “This is our Al Aqsa, This is our Church of the Holy Sepulchre”. The whole idea of objecting to security checks is nonsense. All over Israel there are security checks in almost every building and store and everyone is checked. Jews and Christians go through security to reach the Western Wall. Arabs who are screaming so wildly about metal detectors, have no problem going through those same security checks at the airport or most poignantly, at the offices of Israel’s Bituach Leumi where they rush to collect their welfare cheques! The idea of protesting metal detectors is ridiculous hypocrisy~just have a look at the electronic security in Mecca! Why has there been no complaints about that?
- Abbas has broken off all relationships with Israel. Who by the way, rounded up 29 Hamas operatives inside of the West Bank Saturday night. Hamas works to bring down Abbas… Israel has kept the West Bank from rotting away like Syria and Iraq, but who believes it?
“You are the salt of the earth; but if the salt loses its savor how shall it be seasoned? It is then good for nothing but to be thrown out and trampled underfoot of men” Matthew 5:13
History is repeating itself. The Palestinians know they have power to ignite the entire Muslim world against Israel with the lie that Israel is ‘touching’ their sacred ground, the Al Asqua Mosque. We encourage ourselves knowing that one can stick his or her finger in the eye of the Almighty only so long. It is HIS call. Our work is to stand and having done all to stand therefore because the hatred is so palpable. “Touch not mine anointed and do my prophets no harm.”
The one thing the Palestinians want to attack is the very thing the Jews and Christians love!
Pay attention. The Shabbat, the Holy Sites found in the West Bank, Judea and Samaria, including Bethlehem and the Temple Mount.
To date UNESCO has slyly manipulated legislature and works to ignore the Biblical narrative.
– The Western Wall is now Islamic.
- The Temple Mount is Islamic, Jews cannot pray there. King David purchased this land.
- The Cave of the Patriarchs in Hebron is now only Islamic. Abraham bought the land, as a burial place for Sarah. Abraham, Jacob, Leah, Isaac and Rebecca. The hand writing is on the wall.
- Palestinians have been embolden, and are boasting that their next piece of real-estate will be the Holy Seplecure… where orthodox Christians believe Jesus was buried and resurrected. It is to become… yes, Islamic!
- Your faith is also under attack dear Christians. Please wake up and support us in our holy work to speak out and be a living viable presence here in Israel. Thank you. Speak out and raise prayer NOT against the Palestinians, but that those who are to be saved will be saved before it is too late. Time is running out for us all.